• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eisenhower Commemorative

6 posts in this topic

These are two different Dwight David Eisenhower Commemorative $5 Uncirculated coins,

I won them from two different sellers, and I won them both for 99 cents each lol

Looked around and only found a few ranging, from $10.00 to around $20.00

The history of these two coins is really something and I still can not believe how I lucked out on them both.

All the best

Alan

KGrHqRpgE9eG3UgLcBPouRqTZf60_12.jpg

KGrHqNHJEoE912FcOh1BPouQ5fZsQ60_12.jpg

KGrHqRqoE88ffVBPBPZN52ZCSQ60_12.jpg

Seems to me, that, if you got em for .99 cents, which I assume was a starting bid, then they're worth .99 cents regardless of what others might be attempting to sell them for. lol

BTW, I've never seen that particular coin but then there's a lot of stuff I've never seen.

Hi 19Lyds

I must admit I know nothing about them, but I really liked them and I do think I got them for a very good price. Today 99 cents does not buy you much of anything, but a $5.00 commemorative even just for the historical significances,seem like a very good deal to me.

Alan