• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monster Toned Morgan and some Closet Cleaning!

11 posts in this topic

Did some closet cleaning today. Here are some odds and ends that I am offering at very good prices! Because I am in a selling mood right now I am offering up a Monster from my Morgans. I will probably regret putting this on the BST much like I regretted putting my Monster Franklin on here in here in February..... EVERYTHING HAS A 7 DAY RETURN POLICY!

Up first is a very pretty coin! I bought one of these for my daughters birth year. I saw that this one has the PCGS PARIS seal on the label and on im pulse I bought it. I dont really have a need for two of them. Coin in the picture is the coin you wil receive! $67 OBO

DSC04020.jpg

DSC04021.jpg

Up next is a coin I know absolutely nothing about. All I do know about it is its Dark Chocolate in color ( my favorite) and from 1743. Over 250 years old and you can have it for $9.50 DLVD

DSC04022.jpg

DSC04023.jpg

Here is a nice little group of dimes I put together. All of them are toned and all would grade at least GEM! Some have nicer toning than others. You will receive

1963 With Rainbow Colors ( great color for the date)

1954D With Full Bands ( light color)

1962 Proof ( some color)

1959 Beautiful Toning

1952 Great Blue Toning

1963 Decent Toning

All of these coins for $30 DLVD ( less than $5 a coin with shipping)

DSC04024.jpg

DSC04025.jpg

DSC04026.jpg

DSC04027.jpg

DSC04028.jpg

Next up is the remains of a 1958 Mint Set. You get both boards and the coins that are left in them. What you see in the picture is what you will receive. Both Denver nickels appear to me to be Full Steps or very close to it. There is $15 worth of silver here. These coins are gorgeous and a steal of a deal at $28 DLVD

DSC04032.jpg

DSC04033.jpg

Next we have a 1857O Dime in what I believe to be AU condition. I am selling this coin here because I believe that a long time ago this coin was dipped or something. There are no hairlines or signs of a harsh cleaning but the color just dont seem right to me. Lots of meat left on this coin and I am pricing this way below what they usually trade at. $52.50 DLVD ( Every AU 1857O on Ebay is listed at $200+)

DSC04034.jpg

DSC04035.jpg

Here I have a very common silver medal. Whats not common about his offering is that I have the original box. I have yet to find another example with the original box. The serial number on the coin matches the serial number on the box. This medal is .999 silver and a deal at $34.50

DSC04036.jpg

DSC04037.jpg

DSC04038.jpg

Up next is a really pretty Merc. Id grade it MS64. Nice color on both sides. Not worth me sending in for grading. $10 DLVD

DSC04043.jpg

DSC04042.jpg

Up next is a 1936D Merc in what I feel is MS64/65 Full Bands condition. Some weird Black toning going on with this one so I am selling it for cheap at only $17 DLVD

DSC04045.jpg

DSC04046.jpg

Next up is a pair of Butt Ugly Error coins. You can have them both for $9.50 DLVD

DSC04047.jpg

DSC04048.jpg

And last but certainly not least is a Monster Morgan! This is a very rare type of toning! Extremely Beautiful coin in hand. I dont have to write a huge description because the pictures say it all! Deal of the century at $575 DLVD

EmeraldCityO.jpg

EmeraldcityR.jpg

CustomImages019.jpg

24411016.jpg

For some reason it wont allow me to edit the post but everything is gone except for the Australian piece and the Roosevelt dime lot

For some reason it wont allow me to edit the post but everything is gone except for the Australian piece and the Roosevelt dime lot

After a couple of weeks, the posts are locked. I have experienced similar frustration in the past.