• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preview CD: Gerald Thornton estate of German Coins & Stamps now available

2 posts in this topic

I had several requests to announce when my consignment of primarily German coins and stamps was listed on eBay. All thirty lots have been submitted to eBay and the auctions are scheduled to commence on Wednesday, June 16 in the evening. For your convenience, I've also created a CD that contains all the listings plus the affiliated images. Here is a link to let you purchase the CD off of eBay:

cd_.jpg

Link to my eBay listing

Alternatively, I could sell one directly to you for five dollars.

I don't claim this to be professionally produced CD. It is really just a convenience item for those of you who have slow internet connections.

Thanks!

James

The actual auctions for these items are now LIVE on ebay. Even if you're not interested in buying, those of you interested in World War II era history should check out these items. They have amazing historical context, and not often do you get an opportunity to view a grouping like this.

eBay link

Thanks!

James