• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROLEX Oyster Perpetual Day Date President wrist watch stamped 18KT yellow gold!

2 posts in this topic

I'm a comics guy so PM me if interested...I will try and check back here as often as possible but not on the boards as much these days due to work and other obligations...but I have a bezillion references and stellar rep in the comics side of this board...

Before you ask I do not have the original box or paperwork...

Inherited from my dad's estate (he passed away in 2009 at the age of 86)...proceeds to be shared equally between myself and 3 brothers...

Watch is in excellent working order and scratch/blemish-free as far as I can make out and GUARANTEED SATISFACTION!

Watch was appraised April 25, 2009 at $11,000US.

Model/Ref #18238

Movment #A428696

Case #A428696

Gentleman's hand-assembled ROLEX Oyster Perpetual Day Date President wrist watch stamped 18KT yellow gold. Waterproof case, Crown original, Bezel fluted, Crystal scratchproof, Movement plain, Dial yellow gold color gold with luminous and hash marks numerals, Calendar cyclops, Bracelet Oyster. The ROLEX President is standard for the model. It has a fold-over deployment clasp with the ROLEX insignia on it.

Condition: G-5 Fine.

Total weight of watch 120.00 gm (4.23287 oz)

I will ship the watch USPS Priority insured or shipping per trader's preference. I am allotting $25 shipping as part of the value...trader pays any additional costs if selecting alternate shipping method above the $25 bucks...

No probies...no deadbeats...

Asking $7K US straight up...my dad paid $10K...