• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buying Early US type, PCGS Doily and Regency holders!

12 posts in this topic

Let me know what you have. Specifically bust material. Quick no nonsense payment.

CAC highly preferred!

Liberty Cap Facing right Half Cent 1794-1797

Braided Hair Half Cent (1840-1857)

Flowing Hair Chain cent

Flying Eagle Cent (1857-58)

Three Cent Nickel

Draped Bust Quarter 1796

Draped Bust Dollar 1795

Liberty Gold Dollar (1849-1854)

Draped Bust $2-1/2 (1796-1807)

Capped Bust $2-1/2

Proof $1, $5, $20

Toned bust halves specifically 1801, 1802, 1808, 1819, 1820,1821, 1825, 1834.

AJ

what are u paying and i will beat it

Thats why I would never sell to you.......... You act very immature and I for one dont want to make a deal with someone thats immature.

Wow. You just don't do that to another member's BST post. I don't know you but IMO you really should delete that post if you don't want to lose all respect around here.

Wow. You just don't do that to another member's BST post. I don't know you but IMO you really should delete that post if you don't want to lose all respect around here.

I think it is a little late for that. Every time AnkurJ posts something, he usually has a smart comment to make.

I for one can tell you that when I used to be ATS I would post quite a bit of silver from time to time. Within ten minutes or so Ankur had bought it.Never even negotiated a price he was fine with my price. I never had a bad deal with him. Therefore I look forward to more transactions with him.