• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The board will be the final judge of Mark Feld.

81 posts in this topic

Sorry, Chris. I was trying but nothing makes good enough sense.

Well, you will really need to think "outside the box" to get this one. I'll give everyone a couple more days before I reveal the answer.

Chris

attention board

I called and formally apologized to Mark for my thread

He said he would allow me to buy coins from the advance email list after 2 more cycles.

Sorry Mark

Les

;)

attention board

I called and formally apologized to Mark for my thread

He said he would allow me to buy coins from the advance email list after 2 more cycles.

Sorry Mark

Les

;)

Les, apparently, you misunderstood me. I said that you will be allowed to buy coins from me again at 2 times the listed price, after a wait of 2 years. :devil:

;)

OK

I am going to start a new thread ATS regarding our conversation.

they don't like you as much over there ;)

Actually he was well liked and respected ATS. He is missed but their loss is our gain.

maker of coed pill :P

Lance.

Well, since it doesn't appear that anyone is interested in playing, I will reveal "my answer".

Remember, I said that you would have to put on your thinking caps, and I added later that you would also have to think "outside the box".

Both Mark and lcoopie share an interest in coins, so what do you get when you combine Mark Feld with the OP?

Mark Feld and lcoopie ............

Comped in fake dollar

Chris

Thank you, Chris, for ending the torture. Much as I love puzzles there was zero chance anyone would guess this.

"Mark Feld with the OP" is either an anagram of just that, or of "Mark Feld lcoopie".

Changing "with the OP" to "and lcoopie", and then asking us to consider the billion possibilities is just wrong.

I think you need to donate your prize gift to a nice, charitable organization.

So there.

Lance.

Thank you, Chris, for ending the torture. Much as I love puzzles there was zero chance anyone would guess this.

"Mark Feld with the OP" is either an anagram of just that, or of "Mark Feld lcoopie".

Changing "with the OP" to "and lcoopie", and then asking us to consider the billion possibilities is just wrong.

So there.

Lance.

I agree Lance and i even used this site below. :insane:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adam.bozon/anagramsolver.htm

So there.

Lance.

In my own defense, Lance, I've been working puzzles ever since my grandmother got me hooked on crossword puzzles when I was 5. That was nearly 60 years ago. Since then, I have worked ten's of thousands of logic puzzles that would make this seem rather easy, and thinking "out of the box" is a necessity.

Chris

Love ya, Chris. But that's weak. "Think outside the box" is virtually meaningless to anyone but you. The word combinations and possibilities were almost endless.

We can compare puzzle experience offline, if you like.

Lance.

Love ya, Chris. But that's weak. "Think outside the box" is virtually meaningless to anyone but you. The word combinations and possibilities were almost endless.

We can compare puzzle experience offline, if you like.

Lance.

No offense intended, Lance, but when the time comes for you to run a game, I'm sure you will appreciate others telling you how you should have set it up.

Chris

No offense taken, Chris. I was trying to explain why no one was close with an answer to your fun puzzle. It wasn't that we didn't enjoy the challenge.

Glad to know another puzzle addict!

Lance.

No offense taken, Chris. I was trying to explain why no one was close with an answer to your fun puzzle. It wasn't that we didn't enjoy the challenge.

Glad to know another puzzle addict!

Lance.

So, what are your favorite logic puzzles?

Chris