• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The board will be the final judge of Mark Feld.

81 posts in this topic

as I said, the forum will judge.

The whole premise of this thread is silly.

Wait...there was a premise? OK, now I'm really confused. :insane:

jom

This is a very funny thread. The funniest part is where the humor impaired is taking this thread seriously. :roflmao:

I completely agree. I figured out immediately that it was a joke, but in fairness, it could be because I know Les from his posts across the street.

When it comes time for sentencing, might I suggest he be forced to wear long, polyester pants to the Philly ANA in August?

How about a 70's style polyester leisure suit with bellbottom pants and platform shoes?

Chris

When it comes time for sentencing, might I suggest he be forced to wear long, polyester pants to the Philly ANA in August?

How about a 70's style polyester leisure suit with bellbottom pants and platform shoes?

Chris

no yellow budgie smugglers lol or a borat mankeeny

twocent1867ngc66RB.jpg

this is the other coin I was lucky enough to reply first to

then I can get the low down from Mark

"You beat another client by 4 seconds, and a third by 28 seconds."

;)

You were waiting at your computer for 3 days straight (which I don't really believe) to order a coin which you could NOT have known he had until you received the email. How can that be?

Nonetheless, it is NOT a loss to you so why should he sell a coin to you cheaper?

So my answer is a big fat NO...in my opinion.

jom

EDIT to add: Why does this need to be made public? hm

I agree... If you had a want list with Mark,

you wouldn't have to be going thru this.

Coins on multiple want lists go to the highest bidder.

Either ante up - or pay the consequences and loose out.

You were waiting at your computer for 3 days straight (which I don't really believe) to order a coin which you could NOT have known he had until you received the email. How can that be?

Nonetheless, it is NOT a loss to you so why should he sell a coin to you cheaper?

jom

All true but this post was a PRANK. So I say we chase them out of town....both the OP and Feld!

lynchstill.gif

jom

jom

He did have a want list with me. And, unfortunately, I blew it, by thinking he would want a higher grade example. The fault is mine and the OP has been a very good sport about it.

:signofftopic: :signofftopic: :signofftopic:

Okay, since this thread was all in light-hearted fun, I am using it for you to play this game:

What do you get when you combine Mark Feld with the OP?

This anagram isn't as easy as you might think, so you will have to put on your thinking caps to solve it.

I will give you one clue. The answer is four words.

Of course, the two parties who are the subject of this thread are welcome to play, too.

You may submit as many guesses as it takes until someone posts the correct answer, but only one guess per post, please.

I will not comment on anyone's post unless it is the winner.

The first person to solve it will win a surprise gift.

Chris

Seriously, Is this for real??!!
Yep! The OP and Mark agreed to give us this "Friday" thread. :insane: I am guessing they are disappointed in our replies. We were supposed to be much harder on the OP.

Pfffft. Like the coinees know what "Friday thread" means...

;)