• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grades are in for my free five NGC token

10 posts in this topic

hi all well the grades are in and there winging there way home to me .. just need to see what NCS did to them :grin:

Ist coin is this one

bottlesmarch301-horz.jpg

it got 1806 SOHO G.BRITAIN P-1363 1/2P PF 62 BN :applause: happy about that as it was found i a joblot on ebay and in NGC records it is the first Variety of P-1363 the have graded :grin:

2nd coin is

newcastle981-tile.jpg

it got 1770M PJ SPAIN 2R XF 45 (thumbs u From what i can make out the first of this date to be graded

3rd coin

newcastle999-tile.jpg

it got 1891H B.N.BORNEO 1/2C MS 64 BN :applause: which is the 9th one at this grade and only 5 graded one point above

4th coin

bottlesmarch306-horz.jpg

It got 1772 G.BRITAIN 1/2P MINT ERROR VF 20 BN :banana: chuffed to bits with this one as its verified as a mint error not a evasion coin and found in a job lot on ebay

5th coin is

newcastle969-tile.jpg

it got : AH1304//5 SUDAN KM-7.1 20P AU 50 :applause: which is a higher grade than i was expecting .. of this type only one has been graded before and that one is XF-45

well there you go any comments

Cheers lads guess it shows you "they are still out there"

had a little look to see what the P-1363 on the 1806 is all about and found this

Halfpenny 1806 Bronzed Proof Peck 1363 KH36 Brooch with two broken jewels

so its a bronzed proof or the die was used on "normal" proofs .. more research required me thinks!

My giddy ant .. i have just found this on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221005491629?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_942wt_952

KGrHqVhME9EkEBBPkDevQLw60_12.jpgKGrHqRiwE9TbMzSFnBPkDeHHZB60_12.jpg

there is no mention on why he thinks it is a Non-Regal one .. it looks like a real one to me and the price i was not expecting that .. looks like i have really cherry picked on ebay this time eh!

I dont know, HiHo ... are we sure of the date on that coin? :roflmao:

Close enough for rock and roll.

I'm not even into mint errors but this one speaks to me. Plus I am very happy for Dooly.

Knowledge does pay off sometimes.