• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My one goal for this year is almost done

7 posts in this topic

So over the years, I have amassed a collection of three chain cents. Thats right, THREE. But none were in problem free holders. I also had a 1793 Liberty Cap in a genuine holder as a hole filler until I found a decent example in a problem free holder. I have one left that im not in a hurry to sell. My goal was to move those coins out and replace them with decent problem free examples.

Over the last few days, I sold two of these coins. The third I sold a few months ago. On two of them I made a handsome profit, and on one (guess which one), I ended up losing a a little bit. But I was happy to do it as it brings in cash for other purchases.

These are the departed:

reengravedob.jpgreengravedchain.jpg

choppedchain.jpg

libcapob.jpglibcaprev.jpg

Here is one coin that I bought as a replacement of those above. I also have a 1793 Liberty Cap with nice surfaces in AG3 on its way.

chainob.jpgchainrev.jpg

Ankur