• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1968S Penny: ALL DDO & DDR

5 posts in this topic

I need help with this 1968S Penny: All DDO & DDR. At least a MS64 or MS65.

I contacted HA and they said that it wasn't listed as a FS or Cherrypickers and to sell it on Ebay.

How do you get a " New Variety " listed in Cherrypickers ?

railroad10

I'm new to uploading pictures. If picture is not viewable, please let me know and I'll try again.

Thanks

I'm not sure how to do that, but I went and had a look at the photo and it is too small to see. Even when I zoomed in. Plus being a scan it is not good enough to see the details.

On a brighter note, I hope this coin turns out to be everything you hope it is.

I cannot zoom in close enough to see anything. It is likely machine doubling; for some reason this is very common on 1968-s cents and it commands little to no premium (provided that my suspicions are correct.

The Cherrypicker is by no means a complete variety listing - it only has some of the most popular varieties. I would first attempt to locate your coin on this website here: http://coppercoins.com/

Posting better pictures will let us help you a little better as well.