• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

t

15 posts in this topic

This is really stupid!

No one suggested MS70 or any other chemical in this thread, and everyone complimented him on the interesting error that he had posted (it was a Washington Quarter struck on a Lincoln Cent planchet).

I commented it was stupid after the thread topic was deleted...we have a very disgruntled collector, who took all his posts down because of blue toned coins and comments about MS-70.

I have posted "stupid coins" in the past and have since learned from the knowleded members that have answered my inquires.

Why would someone ask and then delete their post? :baiting:

I have posted "stupid coins" in the past and have since learned from the knowleded members that have answered my inquires.

Why would someone ask and then delete their post? :baiting:

I don't think anyone was calling the coins posted here or anyone else on the boards "stupid coins." I think Wooden Jefferson is stating that he thinks it is stupid to post a thread like this, and to delete the images.