• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

my last purchase just arrive by pgera3

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

1964 kennedy

just receive my last purchase from E-BAY today, a very nice 1964 accent hair 50c kennedy PF 65, i paid 64.85 deliver that's over FMV but they all are for the last few month. that coin make my 1964 kennedy accent hair hoard at 103 coins, that coin and my wheat rolls and bag collection are my retirement fund.

talk to you guys in a week, starting my vacation sunday goin to the ranch playing with horses and cow.

patrick

11061.JPG

See more journals by pgera3

Great job Patrick! I love the Kennedy half series and this coin in particular. I was going to start working on a Kennedy set when (if which may be never!) I get my Carson City Morgan set done.

You said the coins were going above FMV. Are you finding it difficult to find the coins?

Hey, I just looked at your penny set and I have one that would improve your set! I only have one penny, but it is beautiful and I couldn't pass it up. It's a 1943 D steel NGC MS67. If you are interested, LMK.

Thanks for sharing!

Bo

HI

they starting too come too the market but the prices are higher found none the last few month under $ 50, they started to go up after Rick Tomaska book came out, check the auction prices history you see. can we talk about that 43 wheat when im back from vacation?

thank you

patrick