• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will NGC certify this new Canadain Glow in the dark Dinosaur coin

4 posts in this topic

I am starting to venture out in coin collecting a little more. All these different countries are making these beautiful coins and our coins are becoming boring, the only newer coin that I bought a few of, is the "25th eagle set". The canadain mint just released these new dinosaur coins that glow in the dark and in the daylight it is the full dinosaur and in the dark, it is just the bones of the dinosaur. It has a maximum mintage of 25,000 and I bought 15 of them. I think these are reallly cool and It is the beginning of a new ventutr for me. I hope some other collectors in here may want some too....

http://news.yahoo.com/canada-s-newest-coin-glows-in-the-dark.html

It's too bad we don't have such forward-thinkers in the US Mint... how quickly the US is being left in the dust of the innovative! Polymer notes, the retirement of the cent and dollar bill... all things that would save the taxpayer so much money.