• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody need an NGC 64 1936-D Washington Quarter?

2 posts in this topic

Hi'

If anyone need this coin for his or her collection it is being auctioned at my ebay site- pittbreeder, however, I always cater to fellow forum members first so it's best if you email me at warren54@eatel.net ASAP. I also have many extras and a couple thousand raw high grade pieces on hand. Feel free to get in touch anytime. If you want to view this beautiful White Gem go to ebay and search pittbreeder. It's the only one I have listed right now as I am experiencing imaging troubles. Thanks!

i'm flattered by the # of views but no replies? Hmmmm. You certainly cannot view the coin here as I've explained, I am presently without imagery capabilities, therefore if you want to view it, you will need to go to ebay and search by date and category- or by seller, Pittbreeder. Thanks...I'm still trying to properly get around these boards as it does take some getting used to.

Excuse my mistake everybody. I have alerted the moderator to please remove this rating that I accidentally placed on my own thread. I feel stupid. I didn't know better. Hopefully he / she will remove it! Thanks for your understanding!