• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

China round 1987 graded by ICG as PR64 dcam???help

2 posts in this topic

I need some expert help on this one. I have been collecting 10 yuan silver pandas for about a year and came across this one. I believe it is just a bullion round (1987 but it is graded PR64 DCAM). Can anyone help me out just to be sure....My guess is that the value right now is around 90 dollars but because it is graded might be worth more......?????? Please let me know.......I could not upload pics for some reason, what or how is the best way to upload pics?????

Lunar, to post a pic do the following ...

1) upload the pics to some third party hosting site like Photobucket.com or Flickr.com

2) grab the appropriate share link address there (the simple one starting with http://), and

3) post that address into either your "new topic" or "full reply" page using the "enter an image" icon (third from left just above text entry box).