• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Custom made Solid Gold!!! 9999.

2 posts in this topic

Selling off a few things to make some room in my collection for a new want. These make Great gifts especially for children who you want to establish a neat savings program for, or for Asian holidays. Also great for conversation, or to simply display. I buy these every year when we go to visit the wife's family. All animals are solid gold and hand made. I've collected these over the past 4 years. They come stamped with purity (usually on the underside and in the design so it doesn't affect the aesthetic value) and also with the designers mark. All also come with a certificate of authenticity that match the weight, designers mark, purity, and design. Weights are below with pricing, and the picture is aligned with weights from left to right.

9.5 grams spot plus $80 per gram

11.5 grams spot plus $70 per gram

18.5 grams spot plus $60 per gram

37.5 grams spot plus $45 per gram

The ducks have acrylic paint on the wings. the weight of the paint is not added to the weight and purity of the gold. I also have several keys and golf balls available in various sizes.

Gold.png

Thanks for looking and please feel free to PM me if interested. I accept all payment methods.