• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin Imaging at CSNS, Schaumburg, IL, 4/19-21

7 posts in this topic

I'll be set up at James Sego's booth at the Central States show in Schaumburg, IL, from Thursday through Saturday of the show ready to meet all your coin imaging needs.

Some samples below. $10 per coin gets you a picture like this, with the TPG tag if you want, plus front and back of the slab, large pictures of each side suitable for composing as you wish, a composite with the TPG tag suitable for printing.

46c5d.jpg

pilgrim.jpg

37pr.jpg

2150c.jpg

Question about your varseal service. If I blindly submit all of my tpg graded peace dollars to you, not knowing if any of them are VAMS or not, do I pay $6 for each coin regardless? On the other hand, I would hate to see you have to evaluate a dozen coins only to find 1 or 2 vams and only get paid $12 for your work.

Thanks, aj

$6 per coin regardless of what they are. All Morgan and Peace dollars have VAM numbers, as that identifies the discernibly unique die pair. Most of the 5156 VAMs are not rare and fairly uninteresting.