• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I was just perusing the seated dollars...

5 posts in this topic

...and there are some GREAT sets! I was impressed to see that TDN has completed the entire set! thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

What a set!

I also am quite impressed with the originality and fine descriptions/photos in Linda's Daddy's set

Great stuff!

Congrats TDN!

Hoot

Thanks, Hoot. I'm very proud of the set. It's long, very difficult and the top coins are tightly held as they are highly prized by their owners. Some dates are extraordinarily tough even in MS63. And then throw in the need for eye appeal and you can imagine there aren't many coins to choose from some times!

The set will be on display at ANA.

Thanks, Hoot. I'm very proud of the set. It's long, very difficult and the top coins are tightly held as they are highly prized by their owners. Some dates are extraordinarily tough even in MS63. And then throw in the need for eye appeal and you can imagine there aren't many coins to choose from some times!

The set will be on display at ANA.

On display! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Although not part of the seated set, I can still "see" the early dollar I got to hold in Portland. One of my great all-time numismatic joys. So, this set is a must-see! Hope I get there!

Hoot

I have it on good authority that the Linda's Daddy sets are in sore need of updating. I know that TDN has been applying gentle pressure to get him to update his TD set...

As for coming to Pittsburgh, I hope you do NOT make it because I have been ill every time we've been in the same city!

wink.gif

EVP

PS TDN's SD set is truly quite impressive, and worth considering making the trip to see!

I have it on good authority that the Linda's Daddy sets are in sore need of updating. I know that TDN has been applying gentle pressure to get him to update his TD set...

As for coming to Pittsburgh, I hope you do NOT make it because I have been ill every time we've been in the same city!

wink.gif

EVP

PS TDN's SD set is truly quite impressive, and worth considering making the trip to see!

If the Linda's Daddy collection requires updating, I trust you mean the registry photos, descriptions, and a coin or two! It's a great set, and one of complete originality. I met with the guy when he had a few examples with him in Baltimore - Outstanding!!! (But I made him sick too. Not for obvious reasons.)

I won't be in Pittsburgh. frown.gif And I promise to see you less and less in life, so that your immune system won't have to endure me. insane.gif Sorry, however, that I'll miss TDN's collection. I truly wish I'd get to see it.

Hoot