• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All I can sayis.......WOW!!!!! posted by ROOSTER COGBURN

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I never in a million years thought I would have so many cool people respond to my posts.

Just when I think there is on one left that wants to read my letters, I get another responce.

Thane with a killer Laughing Gull pic, Six Mile Rick with his hilarious rooster story (which by the way has an awesome name!) And all the others with so much helpful advice and ideas.

I never thought this would be half as much fun as it has been. I really look forward to getting back my NGC orders and adding to my Bird set so I can talk to everyone some more.

I would love to write to all of you that send me a responce, but I am very, very slow at typing and it would take me hours to write back to everyone. But just know that I would like to, and I thank you for your input and stories.

Thank you,

Brett

See more journals by ROOSTER COGBURN

Brett,

It's always good to find a laugh or two even if it is a different subject to break up times. I added a little story on your other journal.

Enjoy Your Birds-------Rick

Hi Brett,

Your custom set is really neat, I have been toying with the idea with doing one with animals, but I may not now. Anyway, I have an extra Canadian loon dollar, would you like it for your set? If you do, just send me a private message with your address and I'll send it to you.

Iowa Silver Baron Bammer

Do you plan to add the 2012 America the Beautiful El Yunque National Forest 25C to your collection? The coin, which is available now from the U.S. Mint, depicts a Puerto Rican Parrot.