• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Added another Roosevelt posted by TPETERS

6 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Got a * coin!

Hello All,

I added another Rosie to my set. I picked up a 1946S MS67*FT. The fields are almost mirror like and Blast White as well!

With this "star" coin I now have 2 "star" coins in my set. I probably won't get any more as they are difficult to come by and usually rather expensive.

I have 3 other coins on lay-a-way right now as well. Hopefully I will be able to get them home by the end of the month. They will fill 3 holes in my 65 and up set. On hold are the following:

82D, 83D, 84D all of them MS67FT pops as follows 5/0, 4/0, 6/1 respectively. These may be some of the last coins I add to my collection of Roosevelt's.

My health is failing rapidly (recently diagnosed with Leukemia and lung cancer) and need cash for near future expenses. I will try to keep plugging away as much as I can.

I might be having a sale of most of my collection in another month or so. Except my Rosies of course (and MS Lincolns)

Everyone be well and stay healthy,

Todd

See more journals by TPETERS

Sorry to hear your health is deteriorating but its nice to hear your trying to live life to the fullest regardless by doing the things you enjoy. Congratulations on the nice pickup! Hopefully you can find some deals on a few more stars! :)

Doing the things you love, even as your health is suffering, is a beautiful and inspirational thing.

I am pulling for you.

Regards,

Malcolm

Todd, I still have your proof sets listed for sale at 45% off value. I sold 2 sets and have had a few views this week.

I hope to get a few more sold this week.

Take Care my Friend--------Rick