• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All i can say is wow!!! posted by DONALD DIVELEY

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

All i can say is wow!!! thanks for the support.

All i can say is wow!!! i raised enough money yesterday with selling my coins and other items i sell on ebay to make it out there. i am leaving at about 10 am from tampa airport here. i have never experienced a community that have so many great people in one place, like this! you all are some of the best people i have ever met. well i have to head out. thanks again and god bless!!!

See more journals by DONALD DIVELEY

All the best to you with my condolences. We here at Collectors Society are in many respects a family. When one member is hurting, we all hurt, when a member feels joy over new additions to their sets, we all feel joy. May God comfort you and your family at this difficult time. My prayers are with you.

Gary

My condolences to you and your family. Come back and let us know that you are ok as soon as you can.

John.