• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 MERCURY DIMES FOR SALE DUE TO FAMILY EMERGENCY. THIS WILL BE THE LAST JOURNAL. posted by DONALD DIVELEY

8 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

3 MERCURY DIMES FOR SALE DUE TO FAMILY EMERGENCY. THIS WILL BE THE LAST JOURNAL I DON'T WANT TO KEEP BOTHERING EVERYONE.

3 MERCURY DIMES FOR SALE DUE TO FAMILY EMERGENCY. THIS WILL BE THE LAST JOURNAL I DON'T WANT TO KEEP BOTHERING EVERYONE. MY MOTHER PASSED AND HAVE BEEN RAISING MONEY TODAY TO GET OUT THERE. HERE IS THE 3 ITEM NUMBERS I HAVE LISTED ON MY EBAY STORE FOR ALL 3 DIMES WHICH IS ITEM # 170797938146, 180836040133, 180836042303. BETWEEN WHAT I MAKE WITH THESE AND WHAT I SOLD TODAY OF MY OTHER STUFF ON EBAY, I THINK I HAVE ENOUGH. I AM A DISABLED VET SO WE ONLY GET PAID SO MUCH A MONTH. AGAIN, MY APOLOGIES IF I HAVE BOTHERED ANYONE ON HERE. I WILL QUIT WRITING JOURNALS FOR NOW.

See more journals by DONALD DIVELEY

Sorry about your loss. From one disable veteran to another hang in there and never feel like you are bothering anyone. this is a great community and we stick together. God bless you and your family.

Fellow Veteran,

I deeply regret your loss Don, it's times like this that brings a bond to one another in this society, don't ever apologize of botherin' anybody, we all have feelings in times like this, most of us have experienced this ourselves. I am hoping things willl work out ok for you,,,,,,