• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANACS Photo Certs Article I wrote

21 posts in this topic

I have been working on this for a couple of months and would like to share it with anyone that likes the photo certs.

I have 10 types of certificates all with pictures, so it is a good reference. Some of ANACS history and some quotes by one of the graders that started the grading service on March 1st 1979

If you would like a copy, you will need to PM me with an email address.

I don't have someplace I can set up a link for you to down load it.

I have found that the research was fun and very interesting. I have learned allot for this project.

I hope you have as much fun reading it as I did collecting the information.

:grin: :grin:

PM sent dude! Why'd you have to keep me waiting so long???!? I have been waiting for this for days with all that excitement on Purely Numismatics about it!!! Congratulations on the release!

YF

CC :D :D ;)

This is an amazing article, The research and work that went into it is accurate and very informative. It is a great read!!!

Thanks Bob for taking the time and effort to do this.

All the best

Alan

I obtained a copy of this excellent article from across the street, and I recommend it to all who have an interest in numismatic certification history, sample slabs or their predecessors, or anyone who collects older ANACS coins including the older photo-certificates.

To all that have ordered and read this article I wrote, I have received many nice compliments on the PMs on it. You all have make my day and I feel great about it.

I did send a copy to Coin World, Beth D. but It really is too large to put in the paper, But I am hoping to receive a very nice rejection email. Think I might add a copy to the article.

Thanks all

Bob

CC

Thank you! I have been sending out quite a few, Almost as many as I had hope to.

Bob

Conder101

I have sent it to you as a email, PM's and other Items maybe the email is old!

Please PM me with your current email address and I will most certainly get you a copy

Thanks you all for posting

Bob

Been using the same email address for over 12 years, it's probably hung up in the ISP's spam filter. Sometime in the next week they will probably let me know about it

Is there any way else I can get it to you.

I really want you to get it, I can print it and send you it by snail mail, if you think that might be faster.

Thanks, Bob

Is this a real thread? Honestly...... It appears to be an ad for some other type of forum.....

It's just spam to me. It's getting really old.