• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need a new ROD sale

4 posts in this topic

All of these hobbies are killing my wallet...... Taking the misses out fishing and she aint using any of my good rods so Id like to generate some funds..... ANYTHING THAT IS SOLD BY ME HAS A 7 DAY RETURN POLICY! I only purchase items I think are very PQ so I am pretty confident you will like these coins!

$130 firm

This is my best price on this one! Its very very nice!

PCGSMS67

Rooseveltobv.jpg

Rooseveltrev.jpg

This coin was a NGCMS67FB OGH I busted it out and sent it ATS and got screwed big time

$110OBO

PCGS MS65FB

Mercobv.jpg

Mercrev.jpg

This 1828 Bust dime should CAC in its sleep. Very PQ for the grade!

$335 OBO

Screenshot2012-02-26at122303AM.png

Screenshot2012-02-26at122247AM.png

That's one expensive fishing rod you plan on getting her! :D

lol...... Im just going to get her like a $50 combo, but my rods and reels combined cost right around $800 a piece...... I fish the Semi-Pro Bass Northern opens in the Summer. Last year I made it to the third day and got to fish with my idol Mike Iaconelli. I was so nervous fishing with him that I did horrible. :( Any mans hobby is expensive! That why I love coins so much because you really arent out any money unless you chase after the modern registry stuff.