• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling Full proof sets is tough posted by Six Mile Rick

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I have decided to take a easier rout

Friends, I have been trying to sell proof sets for two weeks now.1999 to 2009 all NGC pf70UC. I got offers for separate coins but no full set offers. I finally broke down and listed the sets for cherry pickers in the chats money-market. Any coin for the proof sets now 30% off until Friday which is when I will be at the coin show and hopefully sell or trade all of them.

Get the hard ones before they are gone.

Later---Rick

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

Rick

There is one set I am interested in buying and that set is 1988, the birth year of my son. However, I did not notice that 1988 was one of your sets, but just in case it is, I'll be glad to take it off your hands.

Gary

Sorry Gary, Sets are from 1999 to 2009. I did sell a clad 50c yesterday from the 1999 set. Had to cancel the sale as the 1999 set was the only Multi-holder in the collection. Complete clad set PF70UC. I keep hitting brick walls!!!

I never was a proof set collector but if these coins don't sell soon I guess I can become one. The more I look at them the better they look. I am selling them for a friend but may just buy them myself and settle the deal.

Later---Rick