• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another addition

10 posts in this topic

I hope they have fixed the discuss on chat boards problem.

I own a 1990 prestige proof set with this dollar coin in it but it is no where near as nice as this coin.

With a pop of 61 this coin is not as rare as some but it is one that rarely shows up in auctions. I paid a bit more than I should have but have gotten some really good deals in the past few months and that makes overpaying for a coin here and there acceptable.

I am currently stuck in a 6000+ point limbo of 33rd place, the competition is really strong and even adding a near 1000 point coin to my set does not move me one bit. I will have to press on and be patient and soon I will get to move up.

Good luck to all in your collecting goals!

10645.JPG

See more journals by The Wells Collection

Seth;

As of today the problem with posting of journals to discuss on chat boards still exist. Have offered a few idea's for help to them.

You coin is really nice. One of the best designs I've seen in a while. Good job !!!

Mike

One of the few instances when a structure actually works well on a coin., My favorite example for U.S. coins is the reverse of the San Diego commemorative with the Panama/Pacific exposition buildings shown. BTW, they are still prominent and beautiful 70+ years later.

Later,

Malcolm

Another military themed commemorative the Mint did a good job with...Very nice pick up. (thumbs u And I have to agree...the 70 proofs have been very hard to come by in the silver comms. All of my lastest buys have been MS70s.

Jeffrey

Hi Seth, hope all is going well and it looks like its going very well for you, that is fantastic, I just wanted to say Hi, and yes they dont come any nicer than that coin to bad they dont have a 70 Plus