• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

more State Quartes posted by lanebrad

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

For Grandson

Well it been a while since I wrote anything I still been getting coins the 2012 ASE 2 and a couple Franklins and today I recieved 5 State Quarters from 2004 and a storage box. I decided I will give this set to my New Grandson thats now 3 months old it will be a small history lesson and something from his Grampi and Gram. also give him one of thoses complete 25c maps So it something I dont have to rush at and in the end he will have a nice start on the hobby if he has an intrest. On another note Iam off work now and next week I will get my new Hip it been a long and painfull wait. well keep up the good work on your collecting and that you find good deal. Thanks for looking at my stuff.

Lane

See more journals by lanebrad

Hey Lane,

After reading about your gift I pulled two old quarter books out of the bottom of my desk. They had been there since 2004, a couple sets that my daughter and I built with the vacation change that was in a 10 gal. jug. I went downstairs and handed them to my daughter and she asked " are these from a long time ago?" I replied yep mine is the full one and she smiled saying Of Course.

The sets aren't worth much but the time we spent filling them is PRICELESS.

Later----Rick

bEFORE THAT HIP IMPLANT, CHECK OUT WHAT BRAND YOUR GETTING, THE ZIMMER AND DEPREY BRANDS HAVE BEEN RECALLED BECAUSE THE ARE DEFECTIVE.

mY WIFE HAS A DOUBLE ZIMMER IMPLANTS IN BOTH KNEES, ONLY 2 YEARS OLD AND THEY ARE JUNK.