• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help me get some toned morgans..

13 posts in this topic

Hello all..

Please help me.

Im looking for some toned morgans.

i dont care what year. just alot colour.

all morgans i have seen on feebay are not shipping EU.. grrr.

grade au+ or close. cheap price:-)

hope someone will help the newbie.

ohhh nooo im hooked on morgans:-)

Finding toned Morgans at a cheap price is next to impossible. When I look at a toned Morgan, I will first decide what the color is worth to me. I have paid little to alot for color. Its all in the eye of the buyer.. some may think Im mad for paying what I have paid.. some think Im lucky and got a deal.

There are several folks on the Bay that have great toned Morgans.

Addition: If you want deep rainbow toned coins, they are not so cheap. If you dont care about what the toning looks like, you can get them cheap.

I have seen alot go for 50-90$ on feebay

The problem is they dont ship EU.

maybe some of you had any?

where i live you see lots morgan on market but never seen one toned for sale

first a bit of advice, before buying toned coins, learn to notice if the coin toned naturally or of someone put a chemical on it. Otherwise you could end up with coins that you will wish you had never spent money on that coin. Sometimes this is easier said than done, but you will be thankful in the end and you will enjoy the coins that much more.

what is cheap? I picked up these all for around $80

1885toned.jpg

1884tones.jpg

1880toned.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_1332.jpg

The last two pictures I took and the coin looks much better in hand, it is raw, the other 3 are MS64.

This is what I was told.......

Before buying toned coins, look, don't buy, at many many many Toners to get a good eye for what is good and was is not. Train your eyes to be able to tell a nicely toned Coin and what a good price is...

in the end, its your money

Nick

I would always stick to buying coins certified or from a trusted board member if you are paying a premium for toning. There are a lot of AT coins out there.

I have something you will like in your price range. Stay tuned.

The cheapest trackable shipping to Denmark is around $60 though. Are you prepared to pay that? If paying by paypal, a buyer has to have some type of tracking to protect themselves.

I have something you will like in your price range. Stay tuned.

The cheapest trackable shipping to Denmark is around $60 though. Are you prepared to pay that? If paying by paypal, a buyer has to have some type of tracking to protect themselves.

WHOA, that's a hefty added cost!

Fedex is about $80.

You have to be able to track the shipment if being paid with paypal. Otherwise he could file a claim of non recipt and you would be SOL.