• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Testing out Moondoggys Theory

2 posts in this topic

Keep your quote fingers crossed unquote

Folks,

Here is a picture of my 1923 Peace Dollar, same source for both, an illustrious member of our Forum and Board. The 1923 is a little baggier than the 1924 although they both graded MS65

later,

Malcolm

10594.gif

See more journals by BeawChan

Hello,

Nice Peace Dollar. I am getting some Raw ones from a guy who lives in Canada. Picking them up for $ 5.00 over spot. The first one I purchase (as a test) looks good but, not as good as yours.

Anyway, I figured out and completed a post and then a follow up post using Moondoggys tip. First post hit only the message board the second one landed on both boards.

Now, I have to figure out why when posted on the society board I am being listed as a "non-member" when I have registered and have an "account." Being new at this, at least I think I have signed up and have an account. I have been using the site and reviewing posts for over two weeks now. I have an log-in and password too. Both are the same but, with a separate email account.

Keep posting your coins. They are great.

Best wishes,

Jack