• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1914 $100 RED SEAL

8 posts in this topic

Yesterday I posted a question about an 1914 $100. Today I stopped by my friends to take a look at it and found out that it was a RED SEAL :)

He has already had a few offers on it and I requested that he make a post on here in case a fellow collector was interested in it. I am not sure how much these are worth but would rather it go to a collector then someone who was just wanting to buy it to flip it.

The friend who has the bill is named Clay and I have known him for years and trust him completely. I gave him my user ID and password so he could make a post earlier today. At the time he was not sure how to upload the photos so he just requested an email address to send scans too. Below are those scans. Holding them up to the light I did not see any pin holes in the bill. If you have any questions or would like to make an offer please send me a PM. You can also email him at Booherpawn@att.net

1914100back001.jpg

1914100front001.jpg

And Who would the biggest collector be???

Dave Rickey owned the majority of them. He has been dumping them for two years now. Have you heard of the Rickey collection?

And Who would the biggest collector be???

Dave Rickey owned the majority of them. He has been dumping them for two years now. Have you heard of the Rickey collection?

Anyone who is familiar with currency knows all about the Rickey collection. The selling of his notes has been good for buyers by providing supply. This, in turn, makes the pricing softer than it was a couple years ago.