• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SMS Competitive set #8!

7 posts in this topic

I am considering selling my 1960's SMS registry set. It is currently number 8 in NGC's competitive registry.

My NGC page URL is:

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/PublicUserHome.aspx?PeopleID=94994

You can check out the set there.

I have decided to complete my raw Lincoln set so I need some cash. I would consider some horse trading if you have an extra 1909S VDB lying around that you don't need.

Will consider any reasonable offers.

Oh, keep in mind that the red prices do not take into consideration the cameo designation, and are considerably more valuable.

Thanks to all.

Do you have a price in mind for the Cameo and star coins?

I am working on my sets right now and i would love to add all cameos except the 67 50 cent piece. Its a great coin but i have that one already.

I'm also interested in the 65star graded half dollar.

You can PM me if you want or just reply here.

Nice set you put together. It must be hard to let them go. :(

Thanks, Matt

As they are your coins, i say do whatever works for you.

If you should ever decide to sell them individually, i will still buy as many as i can afford.

I wish you luck selling them as a set but in my limited experience selling coins, they go for more separately but again, i see very few coins.

The SMS sets are very interesting to me and im working on a cameo set. The pennies are the tough ones to find and they are even harder to afford.

The last one i bid on, a 1967 MS67 cameo, i dropped off very early in the bidding war. The coin sold for over $800.00. .

My whole set probably cost me less than that one coin sold for in the grade i want.

Best wishes selling them, Matt

Here is the set im trying to add to as i can.

sig.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170777349521?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Great idea!!

I have a direct link on my tag line for those that would like to look the set over.

Again, I would consider a trade for a nice, certified 1919S VDB Lincoln.

I would consider a raw coin, but I would have to have it certified as a condition of the trade.