• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teletrade is making great step foward!!

13 posts in this topic

Posted across the street Link

Dear Forum Members,

Teletrade is happy to announce that it has just launched a new and improved website which is designed to better meet our customer’s needs. The site features a new, state of the art design as well as many new updated tools and features. New features include:

• Improved image quality. Our professionally imaged lots are now 3X’s the resolution of previous Teletrade images.

• New image viewer. Our new proprietary image viewer, built on Java based technology, allows users to effortlessly inspect every auctioned lot.

• “One-click” Track and Bid features. Customers can now add lots to their tracking with a single click.

• Improved Search interface. Collectors and consignors can now more easily search over 1.3 million past auction results, quickly, and accurately.

• Modern, sleek webdesign.

• No hidden reserves! All lots now open at one increment below a consignor’s reserve or at our opening bid. No longer will you be competing against a hidden reserve.

Many of the features you have grown to love about Teletrade remain the same:

• Industry leading customer service.

• Superior selection of certified coins and currency with Teletrade offering approxametly sells 10,000 coin and currency lots per month.

• Fast delivery of purchases with winning orders being shipped within 24 to 48 hours of payment.

• Teletrade Gold Rewards, the industry leading customer loyalty program that rewards customers for buying in Teletrade auctions with perks and gifts, including gold and silver coins, discounts on auction purchases, free shipping, popular numismatic books, and more!

• First time buyers receive free shipping for a month following their first purchase!

• Generous cash advance program for qualified consignors.

• Tuesday no reserve, no buyer’s fee auctions

Many more new features and developments are in the works and coming in the near future. Please stay tuned. As always, Teletrade is seeking consignments for its upcoming sales. Take advantage of all that Teletrade has to offer.

Visit www.Teletrade.com

Thanks,

Brian and Corey and the Teletrade team

• No hidden reserves! All lots now open at one increment below a consignor’s reserve or at our opening bid. No longer will you be competing against a hidden reserve.

IMO....This is the best part :applause:

Yay! I hadn't hear this from any other outlet. Thanks for the information.

I liked them before and they're listening to their customers and improving their business. Well done TT.

I got the e-mail this morning. Clearly this is a positive development for us all. I look forward to exploring the changes this weekend. I wonder to what extent the new competition from Great Collections influence the upgrade? Competition is a good thing.

IMO....This is the best part :applause:

Amen brother Amen! The new website is a big step forward too!

First time buyers receive free shipping for a month following their first purchase!

NICE!!!!!!

I am gonna have to buy now!! There world section also has gotten bigger!!!!!!! some nice hidden gems in there!

Well...just read the fine print:

"Every bidder shall be entered into the random drawing for a kitten. Winners pay only for shipping and handling. Odds of winning a kitten are 1 in 2, odds of willing two kittens are 1 in 2."

free shipping this sunday BP only 15% (stacks/HK 19.5% & Heritage world coins 18%!! wt??)

no limit on credit card purchases!! This going to rival ebay???

Heritage just put a max on CC purchases at $2500