• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does this look DDO-1 worthy

4 posts in this topic

I bought this coin not noticing the DDO, which is not listed on the label but it looks almost as strong as the one on the NGC variety page.

I am going to send it in with my next submissions which should be soon.

What do you think? Would you send it in for a review if it were yours?

There are only one in the same grade and none higher so i think it is worth the $12.00.

Sorry for the blurry picture.

You can see the auction picture where i won it here: http://www.greatcollections.com/Coin/19936/1959-Washington-Quarter-NGC-Proof-68

You can zoom in by clicking on the picture, then click the edge of one of the arrows that come up in the lower right hand side of the picture.

I just love Great Collections auctions.

This was a nice surprise.

Thanks for any input, Matt

408a42dc-1-1.jpg

Have you seen the coin in hand yet? or is the picture here croped from the auction picture? To me it looks more like an optical illusion from the angle of the camera that took the picture as I dont see the doubling on all the letters, just a couple. This makes me think it just appears to be doubled slighly in the picture but maybe not so much on the actual coin itself.

I don't see any doubling in these pics. If the coin is a variety that NGC designates, then go ahead and send it in for VarietyPlus. Be aware, however, that they only designate a select few varieties.