• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow. I just Added A SBA and a 1921 Peace dollar and only Got Three Points Each!

10 posts in this topic

Yep. I just added a FN12 1921 Peace dollar and a FN12 1979 SBA dollar to my Type Set and they each provided me with three points.

Dang. And here I was hoping to jump up in rankings a bit. . . confused-smiley-013.gif

Yep. I just added a FN12 1921 Peace dollar and a FN12 1979 SBA dollar to my Type Set and they each provided me with three points.

Dang. And here I was hoping to jump up in rankings a bit. . . confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm a little disappointed with you, Pat. Now, a FN12 SBA is a fine coin for the best of the worst set, even a best of the worst type set, but a FN12 1921 Peace dollar? C'mon, there's gotta be a lower graded piece than that! shocked.gif

Hoot

Dang. And here I was hoping to jump up in rankings a bit. . .

Pat,

Look at it this way, you’re 6 points closer to that big jump up you want. thumbsup2.gif

I'm a little disappointed with you, Pat. Now, a FN12 SBA is a fine coin for the best of the worst set, even a best of the worst type set, but a FN12 1921 Peace dollar? C'mon, there's gotta be a lower graded piece than that!

Come on Hoot, give Pat a break, I'm sure it's just temporary until he can find an upgrade, opps, I mean downgrade! grin.gif

John

Dang. And here I was hoping to jump up in rankings a bit. . .

Pat,

Look at it this way, you’re 6 points closer to that big jump up you want. thumbsup2.gif

I'm a little disappointed with you, Pat. Now, a FN12 SBA is a fine coin for the best of the worst set, even a best of the worst type set, but a FN12 1921 Peace dollar? C'mon, there's gotta be a lower graded piece than that!

Come on Hoot, give Pat a break, I'm sure it's just temporary until he can find an upgrade, opps, I mean downgrade! grin.gif

John

Thanks guys crazy.gif I actually own the two GD04 PCGS SBA's that are out there... I was going for points in this set and, believe it or not, don't own a higher grade SBA than the FN12... frown.gif

The set is titled, "Peacockcoins- type" (I had to add type because NGC won't allow the same title for multiple sets and my Kennedy set is titled, "Peacockcoins").

I was just surprised the High Relief Peace dollar is worth the same as the SBA... juggle.gif

I actually own the two GD04 PCGS SBA's that are out there...

893whatthe.gif

Pictures! Pictures! insane.gif

Those have to be truly marvelous coins... nearly abominable! cloud9.gif

I was going for points in this set

sorry.gif

Hoot

Ah, you know what I mean. In other words it wasn't a lowly low grade fun Type Set- I wanted to display the other end of some of the coins I own, that's all I meant by using the word 'points'.

Pictures of these and other beauties are coming tomorrow! I need daylight for the shots of GD04 SBA's and FA02 Kennedies. . . flowerred.gif

I need daylight for the shots of GD04 SBA's and FA02 Kennedies.

Too scary to be viewed at night? wink.gif

893whatthe.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif