• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cancelling a prior invoice

2 posts in this topic

I did an online submission form, printed it, packaged all the coins, then ran into a delay and haven't shipped it yet. Since then I actually bought a few more coins I'd like to have graded and preferably with the same label numbers as these are 25th anniversary silver eagle set coins and identical labels are nice. Can I simply go to the "submit order" page, go down to "completed submissions" and check it and the hit "delete selected" then start over? Will this erase that submission with nothing charged to my credit card and let me start over as if I never even did that submission? I don't mind starting over but is there a better way?

Thanks!!

• Administrator

Thanks for the question. Yes, you should just delete the invoice from your completed submissions section and create a new invoice for all of the coins. Your credit card is not charged until we receive the coins and paperwork at our offices.