• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking the lid off the Toner Cookie Jar

11 posts in this topic

Offering up a few nice coins for a short time. All prices are DLVD with delivery confirmation and insurance. All coins come with a 3 day 100% no hassle return!

PCGS MS66FBL 1958D $500 OBO

This coin is undoubtedly PQ for the grade! The obverse is really nice but the reverse is just amazing!!! When I showed this coin to my wife it was raw. Her words to me were "Is that toning fake?" I took it to the state show here in Michigan and watched people drool on the table over the glow in the dark reverse. heck even a couple people who dont collect coins have been in aww. Try this one out and I can assure you that you wont want to return it.

MonsterFranklinobv.jpg

MonsterFranklinrev.jpg

PCGS MS67 1957D $199 OBO

Ridiculous two sided color on this higher grade Roosevelt! I originally bought this one because it reminded me of the one that sold in the JHF collection. PQ coin here!

Rooseveltobv.jpg

Rooseveltrev.jpg

PCGS MS66 1949S $110 OBO

Here is something you dont see often. An absolute gorgeous 49S! If you know Roosies than you know that this is issue is hardly ever seen with this type of color. Shane AKA Kryptonitecomics told me its one of t he best 49S's he has handled! This is a great coin for the money!

Consignments61155.jpg

Consignments61157.jpg

PCGS MS65 1942D $125 OBO

Gorgeous original toning on this one here! Its worth noting that it should also be considered full bands! Reverse is full on neon green and the obverse is a little darker in the middle with some nice color showing on the peripheries!

1942DObverse.jpg

1942DReverse.jpg

Offering up a few nice coins for a short time. All prices are DLVD with delivery confirmation and insurance. All coins come with a 3 day 100% no hassle return!

PCGS MS66FBL 1958D $500 OBO

This coin is undoubtedly PQ for the grade! The obverse is really nice but the reverse is just amazing!!! When I showed this coin to my wife it was raw. Her words to me were "Is that toning fake?" I took it to the state show here in Michigan and watched people drool on the table over the glow in the dark reverse. heck even a couple people who dont collect coins have been in aww. Try this one out and I can assure you that you wont want to return it.

MonsterFranklinobv.jpg

MonsterFranklinrev.jpg

:takeit:

Kinda of a small cookie jar.....you don't even have a $1!! lol

Some folks cookie jars are bigger than others...I heard genetics plays a part in it all but who really knows the truth hm

Did the Frankie got returned by the buyer yet? IF he did you can send it to me. :taptaptap::baiting:

I doubt that buyer even paid for the coin...he is nothing but trouble :devil:

Oh i am pretty sure he paid for it... Trouble? You mean Big Trouble in Little China...That He might just be. :whistle: