• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anti-feeBay Auction #7: 1921-D Mercury Dime, Fair-2

20 posts in this topic

AUCTION ITEM #7:

1921-D Mercury Dime, Fair-2

• my cost: $1.00 , opening bid: $.01
  • retrieved from a silver hoard a few years ago

DSC_4789.JPGDSC_4790.JPG

AUCTION TERMS:

• Auction ends one week after date of this listing.
  • You will receive the exact item(s) imaged and described.
  • On the honor system, please do not edit any posts or retract bids!
    Likewise, I promise not to retract this auction item.
  • Payment of check or money-order only, made out to "James Garcia".
  • Free shipping for board members, and no reserve.
  • Ten day return policy for your high bid.
  • Authenticity unconditionally guaranteed.
  • I will almost always start my items at one cent.
  • Also, I unconditionally guarantee no shill bids.
    []
  • To bid, just post a reply to the immediate previous bidder with a message that simply says: "previous bid was $XXX, my bid is $YYY". You must bid higher than the previous poster's bid. Please, just as a general rule, keep increments around 5% or a dollar, whichever is more. We don't want to annoy our esteemed fellow board members by winning by a lousy penny.
    []
  • With variances in different time zones, please note the ending time carefully (one week after the system date/time stamp on this post). Please be kind and bid early. "Sniping" isn't practical in this kind of auction venue.
    []
  • I realize that each time someone bids, this thread will bump to the top. Unfortunately, I do not know of any way around that at this time. My apologies. One way to look at it is that the best items - those that receive the most bids - will often be near the top of this forum. This is an ongoing attempt at establishing some sort of alternate auction venue, and I'm open to any suggestions.
    []
  • I appreciate the right to "bump" this auction thread strictly one time about twelve hours before the auction ends. This is to remind potential bidders that it is about to close.
    []
  • NGC and its affiliates and employees are not associated with this auction, nor do they monitor its content. They cannot be held responsible or accountable for any situation that arises as a result of this sale.

Thanks for LQQKing!

Previous bid $18, my bid $20 CASH!

You are the winner! Please PM me your address.

Payment of check or money-order goes to:

James Garcia

P0 Box 7I4

Fenton M0 63O26

3I4-574-I785

Thank you!

James