• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2011 silver eagle 25th anniversary set

2 posts in this topic

Hi all. I'm new to this hobby. I decided to have the 2011silver eagle anniversary set as my first big investment. All coins are NGC PF70, but some say early release on the blue ribbon and another 25th anniversary set. In writting both say 25th anniversary early release above the ribbon on the slab. S/N are 2567947-*** and the other 3547471-***. Is there a difference or are they both the A25 coins?

Thank you all.

• Administrator

Thank you for the question. Yes, there is a difference between those two labels. If the coins are from the 25th Anniversary Set, the labels will have the "25th Anniversary Set" pedigree. Other silver eagles will say "Eagle 25th Anniversary" at the top of the label but these are not from the set -- it is just meant to note that this is the 25th year of the silver eagle program.