• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A couple of grades back today ...

1 post in this topic

These were dropped off at NYINC and shipped back to me today, the economy submission may be there a while though. Better pics to follow when they arrive and I can reimage with the new camera.

1723 SSC G.BRITAIN ESC-1177 1S VF 30 - currently the finest graded at NGC belive it or not, because it's the only one graded.It's a pretty tough variety with the French Arms at date. Grade as expected.

1723GBSHILLINGFRENCHARMSBOTH.jpg

1797 G.BRITAIN P-1095 BRONZED PATTERN PENNY PF 63 BN - another that is currently the finest graded and a little tougher variety. I don't have a good pic of this so will wait until it gets back. I actually thought this would come back with a details holder due to excessive surface hairlines so this is a pleasant surprise.

1787 G.BRITAIN ESC-1640 PATTERN 6P PF 55 - the only other piece graded at NGC is a 62 so these aren't exactly common. Another surprise as I had expected this to grade PF45-50. These are very similar to the currency issue of 1787 but with a border of dots on both obverse and reverse.

1787GB6DPATTERNESC1640BOTH.jpg