• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

15 new eBay listings, most starting at 99 cents, no reserve!

6 posts in this topic

I listed a ton of new auctions this morning, and converted a few of my Buy It Nows over to auctions as well. Most are starting at 99 cents with no reserve, but a few have higher starting bids so I didn't have to play games with hiding reserves.

Auctions range from Ike dollars to small cents to ATB quarters and a number of nickels...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/alanjoseph4/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

Take a look and happy bidding! As usual, I'm open to offers here from forum members, but they must be before any bids are placed, I won't end an auction once a bid is placed. Not looking for trades at the moment, unless they fit into either of the two sets listed below in my sig.

Thanks for looking!

Last bump. Most auctions ending over the next 1 - 3 hours. I shouldn't have listed them so early in the morning, no one's awake to snipe! lol

The majority of snipers use sniping software and don't need to be awake. Manual snipers are dead in the water.