• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTS: 25th Anniversary Set 2011 Silver Eagles Early Releases..

12 posts in this topic

I have 94 various silver eagles from the 25th anniversary set. I can put together perfect sets as well as PF/MS69 sets or sell individuals with either the Early Release Designation or without. The vast majority of these coins are MS/PF70.

I also have Raw (capsuled only) of the 2011 no mint mark, 2011 W (Uncirculated) and the 2011 W Proof). I have 12 of each - these can be purchased with the original government packaging or without.

All of these coins will be on ebay, but you can have first shot at all or any of them. My prices will be cheaper than ebay of course because of the fees. With a Postal Money order the price will be even less. PM me if interested. My ebay username is 'agaubullion' if you want to check my 'trustworthiness'

Jeff

seems kind of odd. I didn't know how to look him up on ebay. He posted his ebay name [/quote

I just finished looking on E Bay for the 25th Anniversary Set. There are 21 pages of them going out 29 days. Some are graded sets and some are opened which means that three of the five coins in the set don't qualify for the 25th Anniversary label.

There are a few sets where the Seller claims the Sets have been unopened. One such set has a picture and you can see that the tape is broken. This Seller acknowledges that the tape on one side is broken but the label has not been broken but he guarantees that the box has never been opened. .

I suspect these sets will be even cheaper down the line.

J3_Dog,

I checked yesterday after he posted here. All he had was a 70 ER set, but it was already sold. CClicked on other items for sale by this seller ===NOTHING

He obviously has not listed anything he wants to sell. He could also give us a price since he is wanting to sell them here first.

Just my thoughts-------Rick

Hello,

I am sorry about the late replies. I did reply to almost all of the PMs received, but was not prepared for the number of PMs and the different level of detail to each order. Many of the PMs required multiple coins with a mix of mint marks and grades. I wanted to send out the best price possible for individual coins as well as for lots. I only forgot to PM 2 people and one already pulled their request.

The reason I don't have anything posted on eBay at this time is because I wanted to give this forum first shot. I was less than prepared for the level of interest.

Jeff