• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GTG: 1826 Bust Half and Overton......Grade Posted

10 posts in this topic

F details, scratched, cleaned.

Where do you see a scratch? I'll agree with the cleaned, however. This one also would have been a pass from me.

I'll call it F details as well. I do like the die crack on the reverse, however!

Where do you see a scratch? I'll agree with the cleaned, however. This one also would have been a pass from me.

I'll call it F details as well. I do like the die crack on the reverse, however!

Look by her nose and extending across her face; there appears to be a thin black line that I'm interpreting as a pin scratch.

Look by her nose and extending across her face; there appears to be a thin black line that I'm interpreting as a pin scratch.

That tiny little thing is nowhere near severe enough to call it scratched. I'm not even convinced its a scratch, and not some toning or handling mark.