• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My FUN Newps! A 2.1, a cherry, and some toners!! :)

7 posts in this topic

Firstly, I picked up a few nice toners...

1881-oMorgan.jpg

1921MorganDollar.jpg

1884-OMorganDollar.jpg

Here's even more new stuff I picked up the past couple days!

First, an awesome new NGC 2.1 to add to the collection! Thanks B (TAMU15) for picking this one up for me!

1882-SMS63NGC21copy.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0239.jpg

Next is this nice Morgan end-roll toner Glenn (PonyExpress8) gave me a great deal on! B and I are helping out at his table at FUN, so come see us at 476!

1885-ongsms63tonercopy.jpg

This coin is one of my favorite pickups in a while. This Morgan was clearly in an album for a LONG time, and I love it!! :)

1882-CCTonercopy.jpg

Lastly we have this pretty nice generic toner. Didn't pay much, and I think it's pretty nice.

1881-OMorganTonercopy.jpg

Then I was lucky enough to get a cherrypick! I found a super nice 1903-S Micro S Morgan in VF-35 or so. I'm hoping it'll get a 40, but I'm not betting on it. Either way, I purchased it as a normal one, so I'll do well!

Here are the only images I got of the coin before I submitted it for grading. What do you guys think it'll grade? :)

Note: Sorry, these were taken with my phone, and that little piece missing from the reverse was just cut off from the picture! :P

2012-01-07_11-41-24_442.jpg

2012-01-07_11-41-49_957.jpg

I also bought this from the same dealer to fill a hole in my Morgan set!!

1885-CCMorganDollar.jpg

My favorite pickup of the day was also the last. I got this beautiful Antietam Commem in a rare NGC 2.1 slab for $20 BACK of bid!! So stoked! :)

1937AntietamHalfNGC21copy.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0282.jpg

Thanks for looking! :D

-Paul