• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

still waiting for my X-mas present posted by cemonice

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I hope the mailman brings me something good

Today is the final day the mail is running before Christmas and i really hope that he will bring my package from NGC! I hate that they mail my coins back registered mail! Im wondering if i could request other ways for them to ship back? Afterall, i am the one paying for it anyway.

I could have had them ship me my coins back overnight for just a couple dollars more than what i paid for registered. I have NEVER had a package not make it using USPS overnight service.

Just something to think about next time.

Merry Christmas to everyone on the boards, that is, if this makes it theere since my last 2 journal entries were not posted to the chat boards!

See more journals by cemonice

I know the feeling,I won a coin in a teletrade auction ten days ago.they show it as being shipped nine days ago.So i am hoping the mailperson hits my house today as well.Hopefully we will both get lucky today! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Jayman: well my package from NGC came this morning, per my wife! It has me recent submission: all Morgans

1899-P MS61 (I paid AU money)

1893-P AU55 (I was just hoping for AU50)

1884-S AU53 (I was just praying it would not come back in purple!)

1901-P AU50

1882-CC dip residue

I am super happy with my results especially since it was a total of a 13 day turnover on economy tier.

Thanks NGC

I hope yours came for Christmas today too brother! Good luck.