• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collector .999 silver bars. JMC, old pour Engelhards & more

3 posts in this topic

I'm sure most of you all here know these aren't just "typical" silver, so I'll spare you the sales pitch.

With that said, make a fair offer on anything keeping in mind it is not just typical silver, and you'll probably own it. I really need to start letting go of some of my "rarer" Silver bars to justify some newps ( so says my wife ). I will trade anything even up for non-cull 90% silver coins.

I will pay for shipping. The more you buy, the more I can work a better price for you. If trading, we each pay our own shipping.

I prefer Paypal gift or Postal money orders. I will accept checks or other kinds of money orders if we've done business before here or ATS on CU. I have hundreds of positive transactions on CU, ask for references if needed. Please send a message with what you are specifically interested in, thanks.

Any of these 3 oz JMC (Johnson Matthey bars). The 3 oz'ers...$185 each or $9.25 face of non-cull 90% U.S. coins

3ozjmc3.jpg

3ozjmc2.jpg

3ozjmc1.jpg

This 10 oz Bache Bar is a little harder to find than the 1 & 5 oz versions. The Bache 10 oz...$380 or $19.00 face of non-cull 90% U.S. coins.

10ozbache.jpg

Everyone wants to have one of these "bullhorn" 10 oz Engelhard bars. The "bullhorn" 10 oz Engelhard...$390 or $19.50 face of non-cull 90% U.S. coins..

10ozeng4.jpg

Any one of these "staggered 9" 10 oz Engelhards are fairly collectible and go for decent premiums. The "staggered 9" Engelhards...$380 each or $19.00 face of non-cull 90% U.S. coins.

10ozeng3.jpg

10ozeng2.jpg

10ozeng1.jpg

How about a hard to find 10 oz JMC (Johnson Matthey) old poured bar to add to your collection? The 10 oz JMC bar...$540 or $27.00 face of non-cull 90% U.S. coins.

10ozjmc.jpg

This is a cool 10 oz'er I think. The "stacker" 10 oz bar...$350 or $17.50 face of non-cull 90% U.S. coins.

10ozstackerbar.jpg

Finally, this 12 troy oz Mexican round from 1987 celebrating the 5th birthday of an American born Panda. Only 5000 of these were made. I do not have the box or COA that originally came with it. Showing both sides of it. The Panda round...$460 or $23.00 face of non-cull 90% U.S. coins.

mexsilverobv.jpg

mexsilverrev.jpg