• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Penny Wise and Numismatist for shipping cost or trade

1 post in this topic

Hi,

I have issues number 231 (November 2005) to number 265 (July 2011) of Penny Wise (EAC journal), and March 2005 to December 2011 (missing June, July 2009) of The Numismatist (ANA journal). I am looking to trade them for pre-2005 of Longacre's Ledger (Flyin club journal), pre- 2011 of John Reich Journal (JRCS Journal), and pre-November 2005, issue#100, of the Gobrecht journal (LSCC journal).

For trade, I will ship USPS Media Mail and you do the same. This is what I prefer - to obtain some of the older journals of the ones mentioned in trade. If this does not pan out, in a month or so, I am happy to send Penny Wise and Numismatist that I have to you paying for the cost of Media Mail (check or Pay Pal) - about 6 pounds per year for each journal, for most US destinations, that is about $1 per year best I can estimate from their website, price goes down with USPS shipping the more years (weight) one takes.

PM me if you are interested or have journals to trade.

Best, HT