• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRICE REDUCED!!! Choice Proof Franklin Registery set for sale #22

7 posts in this topic

Hi, I am selling my registry set off to pay a few bills and fund Christmas this year. So I figured I'd offer it on here before listing it on the bay. Its currently ranked at number 22, however from what I see it is the best Frankling proof set. My goal was to collect the highest grades I could find in only Proof, not cameo or Ultra cameo. Its only missing the 1962 Proof, but is being sold with a filler 1962 Cameo. You can view at the below link. Asking $13,500 via paypal or best offer. Coins together total right at $15,000. Shipping via Registered mail with insurance is included in the price. All coins are spotless except the 1953, and it only has slight edge toning. If interested shoot me a message and I will send pics, to many and to large to upload to the post.

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/SetListing.aspx?PeopleSetID=102191

Lowering Price to $13,000 by check, wire transfer, money order, etc... or paypal if you pay the fees. That's $2,000 less than NGC Price Guide value. Also added a few pictures. As of now I have had a few offers, so if interested PM me. I forgot to mention that all coins are certified by NGC, and they vary. Some are the old original brown label, some are the 2nd gen holders, and some are fairly newly slabbed. Also I would prefer not to break the set apart to sell, but thoes who asked if I cannot sell it as a whole I will PM you.

DSC00135.jpg

DSC00136.jpg

Cheers,

John

I added up the fees accoiated with Ebay, so before I add it there wanted to give everyone here one last chance at em. Asking $12,000 even. That 80% value of NGC price guide. Many of the coins are star grades and the highest possible grades for their year. PM me if interested.