• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASE 25th Anniversary PF69/MS69 SOLD

6 posts in this topic

Im thinking I will stash my sets away for a few years.. let the dust settle and then post them for sale. I listed one on Ebay, found the average price they were bidding at and then listed mine for a lower price.. only 7 views and 1 person watching (for the last 3 days). Ill stash them away and then break them out in a year to see if anybody wants them. I must say, they are losing speed fast.. dont know why either.

Good luck.. I have 3 for sale and nobody is biting..

There were two complete 25th Anniversary sets listed on Teletrade a few days ago. All five in each set were 70s. They both went for $1550.00. This is a 70% drop from the $4600. that was offered in the first week for a complete set of 70s. People are waiting for a further price drop. .

I can't think of anybody that knows anything wanting to buy an opened set which means that three of the five coins won't qualify for the special label and therefore aren't any different from Silver Eagles that had already been issued. Reverse Proof were going for $500. I saw them last week for $295.

Im thinking I will stash my sets away for a few years.. let the dust settle and then post them for sale. I listed one on Ebay, found the average price they were bidding at and then listed mine for a lower price.. only 7 views and 1 person watching (for the last 3 days). Ill stash them away and then break them out in a year to see if anybody wants them. I must say, they are losing speed fast.. dont know why either.

Because they were inflated in price. People bought them and didn't understand that an unsealed set made three of the 5 coins no different from other coins. I wouldn't buy one on E bay because you have no way of knowing for sure if the coins have been opened regardless of their claims.

Two complete sets were offered on Teletrade a few days ago with all coins in PCGS 70. They each went for $1550.00 They were $4600 on EBay for a 70 set the first week. People are waiting fore them to drop further and see what happens. .