• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Rick! Uploaded the Morgan CC images for you. posted by Kamakazy

4 posts in this topic

BA, I checked your set pics out. Of all the coins in the set you picked the choice one I liked, 1880---All Blast White with no distracting spots or areas. What was that you said??? She called to you like a treasure........

You better be careful, Anna Williams (the young lady on the Morgan) is "HIGH MAINTENANCE" and has ruined bank acounts and marriages.

Your Carson City set is looking good bud.

You are a little SHORT on that 100,000 points GET-R-DONE

Later----Rick

Malcolm

Four new CCs - 78,80,90 and 92 and one trade up on the 1881 CC from 62 to 65. The visit with Heritage was for lack of a more mature phrase, TOTALLY AWESOME!

I traded in some of the more common gold bullion and a few slabbed coins that were repeats. The NET to me was a great profit and a cleansing of the collection of the common and lower grades to the near complete set of CC Morgans. =)

I can't really get a good scan of of the 90 MS 63 PL. I will work on a better photo that really shows the mirror reflection.

Happy Hunting!