• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know the census of 25th Anniversary Set?

10 posts in this topic

They did not separate out the 20th Annie labels (W and PF) from the regular coins so i assume they will not track these either.

The best you will do is the stats for just the S and RP which will be skewed because of the ability to submit just those coins.

Either way NGC is way behind in their POP report data....no S or RP numbers yet

• Administrator

We purposely exclude new issues from the Census initially because the low pops might give a false sense of rarity. All of the 25th Anniversary Set coins will be included in the Census soon. We will break out the 2011, 2011-W MS, and 2011-W PF Anniv Set populations -- you'll have to click on the arrow to the left of the base coin for these numbers.

I don't know the census, but I do know that the concensus is that everyone in incensed by the sense of 25th anniversary posts.

I think instead of posting on another 25th Anniversary thread its easier to just IGNORE them. Right? Opening them and reading posts and posting something like what you did seems you just want to get attention.